About Me

My photo
Cabot, AR, United States
Bela's Catering is a family owned and operated Christian business. Bela's was established in 2010. More than fifteen years of management experience. Exemplify leadership qualities and professionalism, backed by a consistent, verifiable record of achievement. We provide the best quality food and impeccable service for your special occasion. We guarantee you won't be dissapointed.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Love of Cooking


One thing that I’ve learned in cooking a great meal is learning and listening to those of high standards who’ve been in the business for years. Being a Master Chef has allowed me to stand before great men of valor and service.  I never take for granted the ability and gifting God as placed upon my life. For this I’m very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sean & Liz Coker Wedding